A wiki and guide for Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa™,
the massively multiplayer online game developed by Destination Games.
Tabula Rasa closed on 28th February 2009. Thanks to all the developers and GMs for a fun ride.
The community lives at the unofficial forums.
Contents (view all pages)
Characters and Equipment
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Featured articleThe Logos tablet - also known as the Tabula - is a table of all Logos elements known to a character, representing the Logos knowledge in his head.
To access the Logos tablet open any pane of the Character window, then click the "Logos tablet" tab at the bottom right or simply press "J".
The tablet currently has 10 columns x 39 rows, with the bottom right element missing. This makes a total of 389 logos elements, of which 169 (as of 12/07) are currently in the game.
The Latest News
All the news (and the olds too)
- Deployment 16 now LIVE!!! (February 10, 2009)
- Deployment 15 now LIVE!!! (December 18, 2008)
- FREE activation from now on (December 15, 2008)
- Deployment 15 on PTS (December 1, 2008)
- TR Closure (December 1, 2008)
- AFS War College (May 29, 2008)
- Deployment 1.8! (May 19, 2008)
- 1.6 patch! (March 26, 2008)
- February patch! (February 26, 2008)
- First Patch of the Year: The long Awaited 184.108.40.206 Patch Now Deployed (January 29, 2008)
- Hotfix Deployed! (December 14, 2007)
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|