This article is a "stub", that means key elements are incomplete, work in progress, or missing completely. You can help TaRapedia by . Once the missing elements have been filled in, please remove this tag.
|Requirement:||Unknown (maybe none)|
|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Private Parsons|
|- Location:||Plains Post|
|Reward giver:||Supply Sergeant Otto|
|- Location:||Ortho Post|
Help Private Parsons with his deliveries.
- Get the supplies.
- Get the supplies from Supply Sergeant Otto at Ortho Post.
- Pick up the supply boxes.
- Grab the suply boxes next to Supply Sergeant Otto.
- They are on the table at the back of the tent in which Otto is
- Deliver the supply box to Mires Pass.
- Deliver the Supply crate to Lt. Gerry at Mires Pass.
- Deliver the supply box to Plains Post.
- Deliver the Supply box to Private Parsons at the Plains Post.
- I am supposed to go get some supplies from Supply Sergeant Otto at Ortho Post and distribute them here at plains post and at mires pass. Then I have to help Lt Gerry at Mires pass. But I was also given the great task of sorting through this box of screws and arrange them all by how shiny they are. I really need to learn to not talk back to officers so much. So do you feel like helping me out? If you deliver the supplies from Ortho Post for me.
Get the supplies. Edit
- I will only talk to you if you have a Requisition form. Oh well look at that, you have one. Soldier you have exceeded my expectations of you already. You may not be worthless Thrax refuse. Hand that over and let me get your supplies in order.
Deliver the supply box to Mires Pass. Edit
- A box for me? It must be my birthday. Now let me sign for it and hand it over.
Deliver the Supplies to Plains Post. Edit
- Thanks, for doing my work for me today. I am just having a heck of a time here. Let me sign that paperwork for you. Thanks again.
Return with signed paperwork. Edit
- Thank you for being so prompt about returning with the paperwork. You do not want me to get into how long it takes to get these back sometime.
- Good work soldier.
The boxes to pick up are behind the woman with the armor logo, not beside Sgt. Otto