|Brann Water Refinery|
| Map of Brann Water Refinery|
Map of Brann Water Refinery
Brann Water Refinery is an instance in the Plains that can be visited at any time -- no quests are given to go in, but several are available once inside.
The Brann Water Refinery on Torden Plains was once used by the Brann and AFS of Irendas Colony. However the Refinery has been invaded by Bane incursion forces, who are currently attempting to divert the water supply to their own facilities inthe area. The AFS is actively working to secure the base and halt the Bane's invasion.
This is a relatively straightforward instance and can be soloed in 1-2 hours.
Enter via the basement of a building in the Irendas Support Facility.
- Level 20-23 Thrax Soldiers with various names: Recon Soldier, Cavalryman, Initiate, Special Forces, Footsoldier, Headhunter Supplyman
- Level 20-23 Thrax Technicians with various names: Technician Specialist, Engineer
- 3 Level 25 Thrax Technician bosses: Commander Caolots, Executioner Kraxor and Researcher Fallorak
- Level 28 Overseer Ifilion, a Thrax Technician boss
There are many AFS throughout the map; the major AFS NPCs are:
- Sergeant Kaliel - male, AFS, level 25
- Field Officer Lagda - male, AFS, level 23
- Field Officer Melokan - female, AFS, level 23
- Commander Killroy - male, AFS, level 25
- Captain Jenks - male, AFS, level 23
- Marshall Arboc - male, AFS, level 23
- Scout Coen - male, AFS, level 23
- Gunnery Sergeant Namistai - male, AFS, level 30
- Sergeant Kaliel
- Captain Jenks
- Marshall Arboc
- Scout Coen
- Water Collection 1
- Procurement Sector - West
- Water Collection 2
- Procurement Sector - East
- Sediment Separation Area
- PumpStation 1
- Reservoir Tanks
- Water Regulation
- PumpStation 2
- Concourse Level
- Central Operations
- Living Quarters
I soloed this instance successfully with a level 26 Commando in a approximately 75 minutes. Rup 23:22, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Full walkthrough to follow. Nothing particularly tricky; follow the missions through to the end. One mission Defusing the Situation involves disarming 10 bombs in 15 minutes; this is relatively easy but it might be worth playing ahead a little to clear out the Thrax before taking on the mission.